Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"You couldn't a-manage a bowl of jell-o" - willie james huff

Good morning...I wake up to 'the departed'...Leo is the man...one of my fave actors, no doubt...I have a bunch...I'd hafta think hard to remember em all...but as for now, I gotta pack some shit from a suitcase in a backpack bc we're only gonna be gone 4 days...we leave this morning for Austin, Texas...should take us 2 days..

Ok its 3:40pm...and I just finished my shift driving...ilve been driving since 10am...so I thought it would be time for a change...make some texts to some people that have been writing to me my whole drive...its dangerous to text and drive...I'm against it...BATD(batty)..."bands against text-driving"...I'm gonna start that..and you're gonna join...I know you are...

Beef jerky, water, energy drinks and tunes...that's what tour is all about...
...danny fitz...

No comments: