Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If it weren't for bad luck, there would be no luck at all...

Tonights show was cool...we're still working out little things in our set...like the order of songs and ish like that...it was cool though because Mandy and Melissa rolled up and kicked it...my friend Megan came with her friend, who lived in the area...I met Megan through this awesome girl Katie from back home...they played volleyball together in college..haha I'm like giving mad background info on everyone..just incase you would like to stalk my friends...her phone number is (911) 975-6625...
Also...my friend Sass came through with a friend...we call friends'
friends, "plus 1's"...I met Sass through my boy "boobie's" girl
christine...they're Terps...

I'm tired and I want to shower...

Gnite neverland!!!!!
...danny fitz...

No comments: