Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good Kranbury! Part dos...

I feel like I'm in the movie, "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"...we're not in Vegas yet but the drive through the desert reminds me of it...I'm sleepy...I just drove for a couple hours...and my eyes are heavy so I switched it to Chris, who is sick...Sniffles McStuffington...So, we got a show in Las Vegas tonight and tomorrow...both at the same venue...the F-in Hard Rock kid! ...Jae's family and chris' dad are comin out...its gonna be sickie..not Chris Perino "sickie" but a good form of "sickie"...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...except Drive By...that's right...we're gonna "happen" 2 nights ina row...and then we're leavin..we aint staying in Vegas...we're gonna get our cute asses to San Jose and shit...yanke doodle...you don't see no 'animatronic animals' havin a pizza party in here, do you? NO! Cuz this aint no fuckin Chuckie Cheese!!!!!
...danny fitz...

No comments: