Thursday, March 13, 2008

Drive By is playing a free show in the basebment of the Alamo...

First shift is over...I'm done with my driving...I got us from Deming, New Mexico to...somewhere in texas 500 miles from dallas I think...the man at the counter was clownin on us...and tell us to watch out for Staties patrolling...apparently texas has a no tolorance law...1 mph over the speed limit is a ticket, tailgating is a ticket, staying in the left lane too long is a ticket...nothing is acceptable...good thing he told me...I hit 95ish on my shift...

The same man told todd not to drive..because he was buying a redbull...I guess he didn't think it was safe for todd to drive while intoxicated on redbull...ah well...chris just took over..imma drink my rockstar and eat my Oberto jerkey...

...danny fitz...

No comments: