Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good morning March 29th....the date of the first real My Chemical Romance show of this tour...we slept on the floor of our managers hotel room...suprisingly I got some good sleep...it wasn't as uncomfortable as it should've been...the pillow was probably the best pillow ever
invented...
Jae and I took advantage of the continental breakfast...coffee, yogurt, oatmeal, some fruit...I coulda made waffles but I chose not to...and then we set off to bust buy...I didn't purchase anything but the band bought a printer so Jesse could do work...chris got an Ipod Video Nano...and Todd bought a cd to learn a cover song for our live show...I will not tell you what it is...you'll hafta just come out and see us play...

We tried to convince Jae that Jesse had a twin brother...but we felt bad bc Jae believed it and Jesse was just taking it way too far...so we told Jae...and now Jesse is still talking about his twin, jerry, and he looks like a fool..there is actually a website that Jesse's friend BJ made up...I wanna say its www.makejessemad.com but it might not be that exactly...google search that maybe it'll come up...its a bunch of stories jesse's friends post about what they do to make him mad...and how to make him mad urself...

I think chris has worms...in his brain...he is saying the funniest shit ever right now...he said "he's living on the end" out of context seems harmless...but he was talking about driving wrecklessly and meant he was "living on the edge", much like aerosmith once lived...He also was getting roadrage at a red Celica while eating a pastrami sanger(sandwich)...as they raced passed us he screamed "I shoulda thrown my sandwich at those fuckers, while I still had the choice, did I say choice? Fuck! I'm losing my mind...jae must've slapped me stupid this morning"...oh yea...chris smacked jae in the neck with a sock...a clean on...but jae didn't know and threw the fastest backhand strike that this world has ever seen to chris' head...

Wow..we hit some traffic on i10 east, and right next to the van some dude took his shoes off, sat on an old tire and took dumpsies right there...trying to hide it behind a bush...then he cleaned up to the best he saw fit...and walked back to his car, scratched his nose and gave this look of disgust...he must have smelled something horrid on his fingertips bc he looked as if he were about to gag...we just watch some grown ass man dirty sanchez himself...sick!

And the traffic jam was bc a truck filled with furniture had caught on fire in the desert...now we're moving...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Zani W. said...

Hey Dan.
I'm disseminating the drive by here in Brazil =D

Mikey posted about drive by on myspace/mychemicalromance

(:

really, "A Delicate Situation" is amazing @.@

OMFG.
I loved the photos of the van.
=D
Where are you now?

Leave me a comment,please @.@
big hug;

http://www.zaniluther.blogspot.com