Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"She's crazy like a daisy!! Bomp, bomp-bomp" - Stanky Ch-Pimp aka Nasty Chicken...

Straight up! What's up?! We're still drivin...well chris is drivin now...we turned the AC off bc it was eating up too much...the sun is goin down in Arizona and we got all the windows down...and we're blasting none other than Bon Fuckin Jovi!!!!!!!! "Whooooooooaaaaaaa Oooooooohhhhh Livin on a Prayer!!!!!!!!!!!" haha right on

Oh!!! Quick demand on my part...if you read my blogs..and if you like them..fuck it, even if you hate em...let me know...write to me on myspace..my personal one...www.myspace.com/luckyfitz...and you can send me questions you would like me to answer as well...and I'll post them with the answers on my blog...it could be a cool lil thing we could have goin on...just you and me...like dating but not really...

We're stuck in traffic in phoenix....very suckie...but I'm playing 20 question with my friend Kim right now via text messages...I'm being safe though, I'm not driving...you should always be safe while texting...you don't want to get a texually transmitted disease or anything like that...

Ill be back...long drive tonight and tomorrow...don't you worry...
...danny fitz...

No comments: