Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Todd made 'nunya' style pizze...

Tommy's world famous hamburgers with jae and chris...and we just watched two old bearded men get "pinched" by "johnny law" and get sent to the "clink"...probably for "smokin dope" and "actin a fool"....I hate myself after indulging my taste bud in to a thick juicy, meaty, Tommy chili cheese burger with onions, pickles, mustard, and delicious...with some hot peppers on the side which are way too hot to eat...they'd make for a good centerpeice on a dining room table though...

We also just got some of our new shirts...and I'm in love...I'm pissed bc I'd wear most of em..and I'm not allowed to bc my band name is on them...but I'm gonna check to see if I have clearance to post pics of them...
...danny fitz...

2 comments:

Green Day Mistress said...

OH PLEASE PLEASE post the pics and where we can buy them~~
thanks for the updates!
risa

Anonymous said...

Be proud to wear your own shirts man. I know we are.

Tx