Friday, March 7, 2008

The dog is goin nuts...and biting us bc it wants to play...jae was just jumping around on one leg while the dog had his left pant leg in her teeth...we all got up to see bc we heard jae yelling "stop! Hey! Stop! You betta recognize bitch!" probably the funniest shit that has happened thus far...

we're discussing showers...and how important they are to your day...you can't start ur day off right with a shitty shower...but then an amazing shower could put you in a trance...the one we got has amazing pressure...but a narrow stream...chris and I figured out how to get the good temp...but jae still doesn't have it...he think he's just not regulating it enough...

I'm on day one with no contacts...thanks to the puppy completely urfing it...I'm gonna hafta go pick up a new one tonight or tomorrow...I'm also having more contacts shipped to me...so I don't hafta rock my glasses...which I'm doing right now...oh!! And my running shoes...so I can work on my fitness...actually I hafta go to the store, yet again, for some 'grade b' maple syrup, and some special teas...I'm going on an intense diet...imma clean my soul...its called the "master cleanse" and I won't talk about it, just yet, but if u wanna know what it is...I can email you the diet...or you can get off ur nasty ass and ask for it by name..."Master Cleanse"...

Jae is singing "A Whole New World"...
...danny fitz...

No comments: