Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Fishsticks I'm lovin, turn on the oven-get fishsticks comin" - Simcoe Street Mob

Laughter is my anti-drug...haha actually Jaeson Hertzberg is my anti-drug...so I guess I lied earlier...apparently I'm a liar..and apparently you're not supose to say "I lied before" the correct way to say that is "I lied earlier" if your speaking of something you had done previously...todd price knows everything about everything..that's why he beats jae chris and I in "scene-it"

We just crossed the new mexican border...but we did not jump...so we did not jump the border...but jae is pregnant so his baby WILL have New Mexican citizenship...is that right? I think that's the law...right? I think I'm confused...too many energy drinks...

"Safety Corridor"...Jesse and I were trying to figure out what that sign meant..and we think it means to be extra careful driving in this marked off area bc you're way too far from any hospital incase of a crash..also I hafta 'make water, miss daisy'...and there is no urination in the safety corridor...very suckie on new mexico's part..you agree? Yes I thought so...


...danny fitz...

No comments: