Thursday, March 13, 2008

"They'll run as fast as Kenyans" - Powerthirst

Texas is full of tumbleweed, and dustnados...aka dust devils, or dust tornados...there is a lot of nothingness in texas...aside from there big cities, there is tons of empty, brown, dead land...with beautiful rock formations and sand dunes...but nothing for miles...

I'm so excited to play a show again...its been a while and I'm anxious...I'm just wanna get out there again...but ill hafta wait til morning...we play at 1ish...but we have to load in at 10am and sound check and stuff...so it should be a really cool day... we're playing with some kick-anus bands such as...Hot Water Music, Paint it Black and Gaslight Anthem...new tour dates are constantly added so kep checkin the myspace page...(www.myspace.com/driveby)...I can't update the shows on my blog fast enough...

Some people say I blog too much...I say they drink too much fizz
bitch...400 babies...
...danny fitz...

2 comments:

natty-nat [ldb] said...

FUCK YOU!!... your blog is incredible... never stop

Anonymous said...

I agree, if you stop the world will end. So never top. Tx