Monday, March 3, 2008

Dunkaroos are for later...

Good morning..its 4:16ish in the AM...I just woke up to sneak a shower before the other dudes did and jammed up the bathroom...so now I'm all clean...I'm laying down on my lil foam matress on the flor in the living room and its pitch black...the room was lit by the menu screen from "Always Sunny in Philadelphia"...a bright yellow tint struck the room...but I guess somebody had turned it off while I was showering...anyways...we're leaving the house at 645 this morning bc we have a 715AM set call...this is extremely early but I'm ready...I crashed early bc I knew how much sleep I need...sucks though bc the dudes threw in "We Own the Night", on dvd, and ilooked like an ill movie...but I didn't wanna be cranky so I slept instead...but now look at me...so fresh and so clean, clean, and feelin like a million buckaroo...not dunkaroo...though they are a tasty treat...but dunkaroos are for later man, for later...dunkaroos are for later!...aight...imma take a nap...
...see you on the other side...

No comments: