Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rat tails '08!!

That picture looked like Jesse was going to pick my nose with his torso...pretty weird...

Top o'the mornin to ya...we're on the road again...the crisp texas air mixed with cigarette smoke and stinky dudes...hotel soap does not clean...it does nothing except leave a film on ur skin...I'm gonna need to get a new bar of irish spring...bc that's the shit...ii mean it is the 'manly soap'...and beavis likes it to...

I'm drinking coffee...its pretty awesome now...when I made it, it sucked...it tasted like the worst french vanilla coffee...jae made the same coffee...and he said if you think about it, not as french vanilla, but rasberry instead its not bad...so now I have the most delicious rasberry coffee ever...I dun turned my frown upside down...


...danny fitz...

No comments: