Saturday, March 1, 2008

nice shoes...wanna fuckin have a soda?

I got new shoes!! Jimmy from Macbeth brought over some ill kicks for us...and some shirts and socks and ish...its like christmas...I also got my hair did by this dude named Guy, i was gonna say "some guy named Guy, but i thought that would be 'the cheese'...rad dude though...he does the hair for the cast of "Til Death"...ya know the show with finch from American Pie? The newly weds living next door to the couple married for a long time...

Its 12:22 EST but 9:22AM here in LA...its smoggy out and a lil chilly...the boys and I are watching "breaking bad" on AMC on demand...probably one of the coolest shows out right now...its pretty brilliant...we're just killin time before we drive to the site of the photoshoot...I'm kinda anxious to have my fitting this morning...I hope all goes well...I'm sure it will...

Oh...I'm on a diet...the hair stylist, Guy, told me about it...all u can eat is grilled chicken and steamed veggies...so I'm gonna try it out and ill update on my progress...

1 comment:

Al said...

Dan - this episode of your journey sounds really fantastic for you guys. Will you have any time when you get to S.F. I still want to treat you guys to a nice Prime Rib dinner (or whatever)

We have front row lower balc seats for your show on Apr 3 at the Warfield. ;)

Can't wait to see you again.