Sunday, March 23, 2008

Creme Eggs!!!

Happy Easter...bunnies and shit...pretty big day...I'm still in LA, I should call my family, right? I think so...we're cleaning up the house now...bc we're gonna have an Easter Egg Hunt...I'm sooooo gonna win...except we don't have eggs, so we're hiding 'balled up' wet papertowels...it kinda sucks when you find one...putting soggy paper in a pink or baby blue basket...and we're grown ass men skipping around LA with baskets...haha

we have a show tomorrow in Anahiem, CA and I don't believe we're comin back to the house after that...bc Tuesday we have another show with Houston Calls...they're a couple dudes we played with in Australia...

I'm watching the documentary AVA(angel and airwaves) that tom delonge made right after Blink 182 broke up...its pretty sweet...
...danny fitz...

No comments: