Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Old Man Dundi can friggin Vogue!




Wow its..noon and I haven't blogged yet...I'm slackin off...noon is waytoo late...

Damn I got distracted again...its 1:15ish and I haven't sent any blogs...todd, jae and I are driving to Ralph's grocery store for some milk and bread and DP Max...that's what the kids are callin it these days...

Jae and I had a dance party with some old dude in Ralph's..."Vogue'' was rockin over the loud speaker and this dude just walks up to us and starts singin along with it...and bam! Jae and I break into our "vogue" dance routine and this man, wearing a crocodile dundi hat and an army green vest, knew all of the steps...and knew em better than jae and I have ever rehearsed...it was something magical!


i straightened my hair...what do you think?

...danny fitz...