Friday, March 28, 2008

So I was soooo tired last night that I didn't actually realize how nice our hotel room was...we didn't pay for it though...it was a present...but its extremely nice in here...I just showered in one of the those "rain" showers...Todd is drinking a 6 dollar bottle of water...it is Fiji but its not a big bottle...jae fell asleep on the floor with a robe on...he put said robe on after his shower last night...I'm 'googling' bestbuys and guitar centers close by bc Chris needs a tuner, and he wants to get an ipod...

Oh and for the record...I keep both my phones on silent...all day...bc I constantly look at them...so I'm not a disturbance I don't let them ring all day...someone is usually sleeping at all times so its disrespectful to have ur phone ringing constantly...and when I'm getting ready for a show I generally turn them both off bc I don't wanna waste battery and I can't talk anyway...but if you leave a message or a text I will most likely get it...that was a public service announcement...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Zani W. said...

Hi Dan.I created the first community in the Drive By,on Orkut.

I love Drive By ;)

If you want leave me a comment,on my blog "But you don't work here anymore"

=D
you like The Smiths? *.*


xo;zani.