Thursday, March 27, 2008

The early morning tightness has stolen my body last night after a long day of physical exploitation...I think that makes sense...my knees buckled as I threw them over the side of the couch to wake myself up for our 6:15 AM morning rise...we're trying to over pack the van to finally get on the road...for a 10 hour drive to Flagstaff, AZ...we got a show later today with a bunch of local bands...but we start out tour tomorrow...kinda...its a big radio show...I forget the big names of the festival but Fergie performs on the 29th for it...its pretty big...but ill know all the details when we get there...

We're organizing and reorganizing...trying to find out how we're gonna fit it all...I'm the first morning driver for this trip...jesse doesn't speed and we're an hour late....so I'm gonna make up for the tardiness...while todd and chris scan the house for anything left behind jae and I sit driver seat and shotgun making up new handshakes...we got a good one for ya...ill send the pics of it step by step later...but for now I must drive...later!
...danny fitz...

No comments: