Friday, March 21, 2008

Betcha I can throw this here football over them mountains...

People in LA are weirdly nice...I say that bc I'm from NY...I would expect the people here to be extremely rude and obnoxious...its probably bc I'm in the rich hills in basketball shorts and a cutoff t-shirt...just walkin...but everyone I've walked passed has smiled and waved...or said hello...I'm talkin poeople from all walks of life...fathers, kids, girls, boys, homeless people with cellphones(never seen that before)...its pretty cool...I've been walking this gradual slope for a while...I'm walking towards the "hollywood" sign...its a pretty rad walk...and yes...I say "rad" for real..its not just a 'cali' thing....I'm sweating...its gotta be 85 degrees here and sunny...I heard it freezing back home...so I'm just gonna rub it in...don't hate kids...being a hater is a shitty habit...

"Rattlesnake and mountain lions may be present" read the sign I just passed by...I'm now climbing what appears to be a mountain and the "hollywood" sign is getting closer...and...just saw a rattlesnake...freaky...I hate heights...and I'm roughly 931.5 feet to my death...

I'm about 100 ft from the hollywood sign and I don't know exactly when its gonna get dark on me and I don't wanna hafta fight a mountain lion today...ill save all that fun for tomorrow...when I have jae with me...he likes fight lions and snakes and shit...time to walk all the way back down this mountain...
...danny fitz...

No comments: