Friday, March 14, 2008

Some movies I wanna see...comment and add good movies I should check out...

D@bbe, cashback, dane cook, death proof, dead silence, diehard(all), dirty love, domino, dorm daze 2, family guy, fantastic 4 2, fargo, fear and loathing, fido, finding neverland, dick and jane, ghost rider, ghoulies, good luck chuck, green street hooligans, grindhouse, hannibal rising, hostel 2, howard the duck, I know who killed me, I now prounouce you, chuck and larry, interview wit the vampire, irish jam, I want candy, jarhead, kaw, kidulthood, last days( bagger vance), lemony snickets, mr brooks, no country for old men, p, pirates of the caribbean 3, prozac nation, saw 4, Shoot em up, silent hill, slc punk, spiderman 3, supersize me, ted bundy, amityville horror,
...danny fitz...

2 comments:

natty-nat [ldb] said...

Interview with the vampire?... SLC punk?? are you hiding under a rock?? Please tell me you just want to see them again!??! Wow, we've got some work to do!! Prozac Nation and Supersize me are awesome!! Atonement is worth seeing!! LAYER CAKE... is a must!! Already picked up Fido for you guys!!
Did you ever see Senseless?
We're going to jump drive it for you guys :D
Keep the list coming

Anonymous said...

Watched Mr Brooks recently I thought it was excellent. Got to hand to the Costner...he can actually play a different role for a change. Silent Hill, Ted Bundy, Hannibal Rising and Jarhead are great movies, you must watch them.

You haven’t watched the Die Hard movies…where have you been lol. Seriously Bruce is the man! I insist you watch all three movies. And if you like them then checkout Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum.

I recommend you watch (if you haven’t already) 300, Transformers, Leon, Juno, Amelie, Creep, Harold and Maude, Switchblade Romance / Haute Tension and Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit (You can’t get anymore British then that movie)...

Tx