Thursday, March 20, 2008

I just woke up...and I feel like doodie...I don't know why...its just dry because I'm in the desert I think...doesn't that make sense? It's 8am and I generally am not up this early...WAIT!, I think it the change in temperature...its been around 75-80 degrees all day and around 65-70 every night...but the past couple of nights its dropped to around 50...which is friggin cold once you get use to 80...and I get allergy symptoms when the weather changes drastically...I know, I know, I'm just complaining because I'm in california...I'm pretty sure that back home, in New York, it's in the 20's and rainy...but "I want an oompa loompa, and I want an oompa loompa now!"

"Happy First Day of Spring Day!!!" Right? Or maybe that's tomorrow...well, "Happy Today!" anyway... Jae has been walking around looking for his beanie, for what seems like an hour, but can't find it. He keeps asking me if the one on the table is mine because we have the same one...we're cute like that...wearing matching clothes...tomorrow I think we're gonna go with a old skool sailor uniform...I think ya'll would dig that...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

AYL said...

aww i miss being a dork...with you :\