Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sin city in here!

I'm eating in the Hard Rock employee cafeteria...its called the "rocketeria...and the food is mad good...I'm here eating with some waitress', maintance dudes, security, dealers and pit boss'...its rad...all free...we got these employee fod passes and for 24 hrs for the next 2 days imma be eating for free...

Tonights show went amazing...we've been getting a HUGE response from the MCR and Billy Talent fans...its incredible..and jae's family, as well as Chris' dad, and the Lil Drive Bys are here...I haven't seen the lil drivebys in almost 9 months I think...

I keep getting lost, so I'm getting to know the security guards really well...I'm on a first name basis with most of them by now...imma go gamble my money away with Janet...have a good night ya'll
...danny fitz...

No comments: