Saturday, March 8, 2008

Master...Master!

Master Cleanse Day 1:
Wow...in the mornings I hafta drink a quart of seasalt water...so gross...but when people tell me I can't do something...what do I do? Something really stupid, and try it anyway...Todd said I'd be munchin on quesadillas and chocolate icecream by 3pm...its almost 10AM now...Jae said he'd be supportive in anything I try..Chris did a little research to see if I could potentialy die...he said it seemed all right but he'll keep an eye on me...I JUST finished the salt water drink and my tummy is rumbly...ill keep updating and let you know my progress or degression...I'm such an extremist ha!

If anyone knows anything about the diet...contact me and give me insight...The dudes just walked to the store...I stay back to finish my water...they should be back shortly and we're gonna rehearse...
...danny fitz...

No comments: