Monday, March 17, 2008

"Thank you, ma'lady!"- ted said that to jae

Good evening bitches! Jk...we finished playing at the Zone in Bakersfield, Ca...it was cool...small show...kids were really cool...the first band went on and were heavey heavey metal...so we assumed it would be a weird show for us...but the kids were rad, and the dude, Tim, that ran the show, was rad as well...

Jae Chris and I played a lil frisbie in the back parkinglot...we did not roof the frisbie...which is what usually happens to us...but we did accidentally toss it into a huge dumpster...which we then made jae jump into to retrieve the frisbie...I did not have my sidekick on me, or else I would have some sweet pics...ill snap shots from now on, for sure...

We're driving back to the house in LA now...its about an hour and a half drive...not so bad...jesse is driving...and I'm beat...so I'm probably gonna just pass the "F" out...pardon my letters...

Oh!! I almost forgot!!! When I was warming up with todd in the van before the show...I guess there were some "words" spoken by one of the dudes in one of the bands to some local kids who lived next to the venue...and a band dude threw his drink at the little local skater kid and then punches were thrown and the band dude got beat down by 3 locals...I didn't see any of it...I was told later by jae, but I saw the band kid and his head was "F"ed up...pardon my letters again...but he was a trooper and played the show anyways...rock on!!

Me sleepy..nap in van...napvan...rhymes with blapsan...blapsan is the word you use when describing a punch in a fight...for example "yo, that kid said 'BLAP-San'"...[pronounced: blap-son]...think about it...I'm tired..."F" you...
...danny fitz...

No comments: