Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wow, new orleans is such an awesome place...the show just ended and all the lil kiddies were sent home, due to a curfew...and now the adults will play...they've been playing all day but now its really time...for real...its time...

We just played the House of Blues and its always a treat...the food is always so amazing and I always eat too much and now I'm stuffed and don't wanna move...I'm laying on my bed in a motel in new orleans and I don't wanna move ha...I took some pictures...if you've never been to a House of Blues...ill describe them...awesomeness...done deal...nah for real though...they're very dark and seedy looking...everything is old and just looks like its got history...and it probably does...its extremely cozy with a hint of voodoo and there is amazingly strange art everywhere
you turn...and they've got the best bathrooms a band could want...we've played some venues with shitty water closets...stall doors half on hinges...no urinals, but a big metal sink filled with ice the length of a wall...we've even seen a room with 2 toliets side by side...no dividers in the middle of a room...now who the fuck is gonna take a dump, with there boy dumping less than a foot to his right...I mean sure, they can play battle shits and high five eachothers hits on the destroyer...but that's just ridiculous...but yea...house of blues bathrooms...extremely comfortable and friendly...a good enviroment to number 1 or 2...hell...drop a tres if ya got one...

I'm not drinking until madison square garden...so I don't know exactly what bourbon street hold...maybe ill flash some people and aquire some beads and call it a night...we SHOULD take the video camera out with us...stupid shit always happens when u have a camera...we'll for sure see...we're gonna meet up with the billy talent and my chem dudes first though...

I'll write later...in the distant future...the year 2000...

Oh! Robert Plant was chillin at the music store across from the HOB...that will be all...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

AYL said...

you're really funny sometimes :)