Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Get out of this place while we still have time"

Stubbs was sickie, to say the least...I was so tired when I got back to
the motel...I passed right out...I was soo stuffed from all the
delicious food...Stubb's BBQ sauce is my favorite ever...bar none....

I forgot to take pics of the venue...but it was outside...it was this
big pit of dirt, looked like it was for throwing huge bbq's with a
rockabilly band jammin out on the stage...it looked sweet...and the show
was fun as hell...

We're currently driving to Birmingham, Alabama...which I hear is a realy
shitty area...worse than the Warfield in San Fransisco...you remember
all the zombies? Right? Ill get myself situated with blade at hand...and
airsoft gun at hip...haha jk...ill be fine...I have jae with me...and
he's been training for this day for a really long time...

I'll shred some blog later...if you don't mind...late!
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Your blog is quite interesting!
I thought I should introduce you to my new Slideshow Blog.
It has some amazing collection of slideshows which fall in 12 different categories like
games,celebrity,arts,food,travel.... I would love to get your thoughts on it and yes, if you
like any slideshow, please feel free to embed it in your blog or social networking profile.