Thursday, April 10, 2008

"King of Kong"

Good morning...we're packin up and getting ready to leave Portland, Oregon and head to Utah...I think haha...its early. But before we did I just wanted to thank Portland for two things...
1. Showing us a great time and throwing up a crazy cd release show...
And
2. The Portland Trailblazers...

I don't know if any of you have seen the movie "King of Kong", but, the dude its about was at the show...the movie is a documentary on the best 'donkey kong' players...His name slipped me right now...but Mikey Way invited him to the show...and Gerard asked him to play a drum solo...this dude was fuckin nasty...he killed it...he soloed for about 10 mins and shredded the shit outta bobs drums and the crowd loved it...I got to shake that mans hand...i kinda wanna watch him play some donkey kong too...but I gotta pick up that movie...'king of kong'...you should too...oh and it was also Gerard's B-day...

...that'll be all...
...danny fitz...

No comments: