Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good morning poop!

We stopped last night, 3 hours away from san jose on the interstate 5
NB, in a town known only to drifters and nomads alike...it goes by the
codename- Harris Ranch...I just woke up and got my bags together bc
we're planing on leaving at 10...we hafta be at the venue at 2PM...but
my chemical will still be sound checking so its not a strict 2PM so
we're gonna get some food and do all that fun wake up stuff...I need
coffee and a cough drop...the dudes are all semi-sick and each morning I
feel my body fighting the sickness...I don't get down with the
sickness...so to speak...
Anyway...I just woke up and now I'm in the van...Gingerstain is
advancing shows on the phone and todd is running around with my airsoft
gun...the air stinks of something horrid...its the worst smell I've ever
sniffed through my lil button-nosed nostrils...its mikda making me ill
on top of feeling like I'm battling a head cold...
Head colds are the worst...sinus infections and shit...bc we're sitting
in a van all the time with lack of air circulation if one of us get it,
we all get it and it takes a couple weeks to get rid of...if u CAN get
rid of it? Sometimes its impossible until you can get home for a break
which is not always possible...

I want some Subway right now...I want some Subway all the time....real
talk...I love me some Subway...

What's the story, morning glory? I have that song stuck in my head...and
I'm not mad at all either...I love that song
...danny fitz...

2 comments:

AYL said...

sorry to hear about your little button nose :\ but at least you still looks scrumpscious

AYL said...

you know what's crazy?? i can totally see you taking a picture of yourself in the reflection of your eyes. that sounds crAzy!!