Monday, April 21, 2008

Wow, blogs are getting rare...you should read em while you can...they could be worth something someday...you never know. I'm currently in Detroit...we just played two shows at the "Filmore", but, don't tell anyone who was raise in Detroit you saw a show at the "Filmore" bc they beat you up...because it will ALWAYS be the "State Theater" to them...always and forever...Todd has scolded me before for saying the "Filmore"...either way, Filmore or State Theater the shows went amazingly and the security crew was awesome and on-point...After we played our set, we rushed our gear onto the truck and ran out to the front lobby area and hung out with a long ass line of people that enjoyed our set and wanted to buy our cd...we chilled there and signed and took pictures and gave high fives pretty much all through Billy Talents 45 min set and through the half hour change over before MCR...took a 30 mins break from hangin out at the signing table and we came back just before mcr last song before encore...that's when some people start to stroll out to beat the traffic...and we were bombarded with awesomeness when a new longer line formed...Detroitians are extremely orderly and polite...and I love them...
This girl saw us the first night in Detroit and was wearing an "I [heart] Frankie Iero" shirt...and I jokingly complimented her on her nice homemde shirt...there was definately effort put into...the best part is...yesterday, she waited on the signing table line again, bought ANOTHER cd got it signed and gave me MY OWN "I [heart] frankie iero" shirt...how sweet is that!!!! Haha good times...

I just heard that you can see a photoblog that we do while on the road at fuse.tv....click HERE to check it out...comment us if you got some time...we're trying to get our video up on fuse...which would be so crazily cool...is crazily a word?
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Maranda said...

so its been forever since the Detroit shows. But I am the girl who gave you the "I [heart] Frank Iero" shirt!! Those were two amazing nights, and I'm super glad that I got to meet you guys both nights!