Monday, April 14, 2008

Whiplash...

Tonights show was another good one...we have been blessed to play for the best of crowds...and to have friends like MCR and Billy Talent...everyone has been so good to us on this tour...from bands to crew to fans to venue staff...I'm having the time of my life and I couldn't have pictured it any differently if I wanted to...this is my life and I love it...

Now we're leaving Denver, Colorado...we have a show tomorrow in Kansas City, Kansas...I don't know if you knew this but there are two Kansas Cities...and one of them is in Missouri...we've played there before and now we play the one in Kansas...the city is kinda split between the two states...kinda strange if you ask me...but I believe I heard a rumor that my cousin is coming out to the show...which is always fun when family comes to a show...I haven't seen her and a really long time...so I'm stoked...

So yesterday we were driving to find fun toys like paper airplanes and such to mess around with at the hotel and I was reading a text message with my head down when we hit a huge dip in the road and my neck was snapped down and whipped back up...it instantly hurt and I knew that
when I woke up this morning I'd be a hurtin fool...and I was...but tonight at the show I was let in on a secret called "tiger balm" it worked wonders...no more whiplash for me...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Zani W. said...

awnn *.*
the second pic.cute dan hahah