Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sleepy...very sleepy...

...great show last night...Drew was right when he said "Cleveland Rocks!" and then followed it with "Ohio!!" at the end of his show...ah, that Carey boy...

We're driving now...yet another day off...we have to make it to New Orleans...I'm super stoked...we're playing the House of Blues tomorrow...its gonna be a good time...I've been hearing a lot of great stories about that place...but that's all tomorrow...as for today...we woke up early yo get crackin on this 18 hour drive south...driving has become my life...I don't mind it...infact I love driving...its like a new adventure everytime you get behind the wheel...sort of like a choose your own adventure...but ull never quite slay the dragon...unless of course youre deep into your herione addiction, as you maybe, in which case you only goal IS TO catch that mother fuckin dragon...GET YOU THAT FUCKIN DRAGON BOY!!!!! Get you that dragon!

I gotta go shopping for some essentials...ya know...the "needs" not the "wants"...I'm so forgetful so I make lists, constantly...I'm sure everyone feels the same..all day long you think of what cd you wanna by and then the second you step into that Best Buy or FYE your mind turns to a big bowl of stupid and you can't seem to remember that it was the Miley Cirus cd you wanted to cop, so you settle for Pantera...we actually got some new cds...all on the softer side...I bought the "Flight of the Conchords" record....six songs of 'great'...the show is incredible and the cd just caps it...I suggest you watch the show first before scoring the cd...I also purchased the "OnceK soundtrack...such a great cd filled with beautiful songs...you probably wouldn't expect me to LOVE this cd but go onto freenapster.com and listen to "falling slowly" by glen hansard...I wanna see the movie now...chris got the "into the wild" soundtrack...every song was written and performed by Eddie Vedder...the movie is incredible and the soundtrack moves you as the movie will...check that shit out...I haven't read the book but I'm sure it only gets better...

...This blog is in memory of Christopher J. MCCandless...
...danny fitz...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Eddie Vedder!
Gosh, I randomly found your blog on an insomniac night where I was - like always - only thinking about music.
Anyways, good lucky with your tour and be safe!

Zani W. said...

Hi Dan, I saw the video of "Boring" I loved.
this is my favorite music of the drive by.

I still promoting the drive by here in brazil.

Dan,I Need talk with u,need it.

luv u <3

AYL said...

awww Into The Wild....what an excellent, EXCELLENT book!! I'm sure Dibene (the 13yr old girl that reads your blog) would agree ;)