Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 5th...

Good morning...what a crazy night/morning blend session...I drove the second shift of the 6 hr San Fran to LA drive...we have a day off so I slept from 8AM when we arrived at our Los Angeles destination until 1PM to try to catch up...I didn't want to sleep anymore because I'd like to get some rest tonight bc ill be seeing a bunch of pretty lil faces at the Bamboozle Left show...I can't wait...this tour is sooo awesome...we get to rock out for a lot of cool ass kids everynight but on off shows we play festivals which are always crazy hectic but fun as all hell...I'm looking foward to meeting ya'll at shows...so don't be shy...

Right now Jae and I took a walk to the 101 Cafe to get some food...I'm starving...and he's good company...so its gonna be a good dining experience...maybe ill order the "Mikey Fitz"...its a breakfast dish...2 eggs, bacon and 3 silver dollar pancakes OR 1 piece of french toast...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Zani W. said...

Heey Dan.
30 of April is my b-day...
oww,9 of April is Gerard's b-day.

\o/

give me a gift.
comment back?

hahahaha

luv u <3