Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ah san fran...we're playing at the warfield in good old san fran of the siscos...we were told roughly a gazillion horror stories and now I can see why...the streets are filled with zombies...u think zombies are made up and I'm just fibbing...I'm not...I just watched an altercation with 2 men...one of which owed money to "frank" the other male...punches were about to be tossed but I kept walking...is there a pimp attack manual? Do I step in? Do I turn my head? I don't know what to do in that situation...you might could help me with that...

Jesse and i are eating at this diner called Max's...it is nothing like the Max from 'saved by the bell' though I'm sure someone, somewhere has built a diner in that get-up...jessie spano would roll up and be a bitch though...God! I hated her...

There's a pic of the empty venue yesterday...I would've had more pics but I left my phone in the dressing room for most of the day and after we played I was hangin out with fans...san jose took a liking to Drive By...I heard that before MCR came out the crowd was chanting MCR! MCR! MCR!...but there was a Drive By! Chant creep up the close behind MCR's...and of course I made a little girl cry...it was so cute...she came up to me with her mom and was so nervous and wanted a picture of us so I put my arm around her and she froze and when I said "thank you" she freaked out...I never thought making a little girl cry would be a good thing...
...danny fitz...

No comments: