Monday, April 7, 2008

I fear I haven't blogged enough recently...and here are my excuses...

1. I'm having "too much" fun on tour with MCR and Billy Talent and they're crews.

2. There is no phone service deep in the basement of venues where the dressing rooms are hiding...

3. I hate you.

4. There is too much going on to pick what to blog about...my phone just might die while I try to type everything...and I can't pick and choose what's more important to tell you about.

5. I'm lazy

6. Am I really numbering reasons?

G. Letters are not good substitutes for numbers.

8. I don't know why...and I apologize...

I've been getting shit for not posting constantly, like I used to...I guess I just got all ya'll buttered up with all my blogs...ill try to blog as much as I can...don't hate me if I miss a couple of sessions...check out our blogs on our other sights

Www.buzznet.com (where our video drops today april 7th)

Www.myspace.com/driveby

Www.drivebyworld.com

Www.absolutepunk.net

Www.imeem.com

Add us and hype us up...oh!!!!! Ok...so we're driving north on i5 in cali and we're rockin out to the radio bc cali radio is awesome...and they announced that Stone Temple Pilots are playin again!!!! ST fuckin P brah!!!

Last night I was walkin around and ran into some dudes I haven't seen in a while...Mike and Yuri from MxPx...we toured with them like a year ago in australia...they're rad dudes...super nice...Rusty from H2O, Vinnie from the Movielife/I am the avalanche, our boy johnny 'playboy' Phillips from the UK...I'm bummed I missed the Street Dogs..bc I love those dudes...but we had a signing which was way cooler...we got to meet tons of new and old Drive By fans...all in all the Bamboozle Left was an experience...and now...we're driving to Portland, Oregon...15 hour drive on a day off...its very scenic...

See you in portland fuckers!
...danny fitz...

No comments: