Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Its morning, yet again, and we're leaving kansas...we are chicago-bound...we gotta be there by 8:30pm to meet up with the tour for some rounds of whirlyball...we're gonna split up into teams of 5...and ride in these bumpercars with no steering wheels and lacrosse sticks? Maybe? I've only heard parts of the games...but you gotta get a ball through a goal while getting bumped around by G-way and Ray Toro...its gonna be fun as hell...so we're speedin to chi-town...that's gonna be our day off...whirlyball for Matt Cortez's bday in chicago...

I just realized I have weird OCD habits...I'm sitting shotgun and I
mustve clicked the lock button 30 times since we left...just to make
sure all the doors are still locked...I do it with my guitar too.. I
check my knobs to make sure my volume is all the way up and my
killswitch is flipped to rock! I like to make sure everything is in the
right place...as if it were possible for them too move on their own or
slip outta place...I guess its not that bad...but I noticed
it...goodbye!
...danny fitz...

No comments: