Saturday, June 28, 2008

"With every word you say, say something sweet..."

We play chi-town last night and in the bar I watched a lil bit of the Cubbies/Black Sox game...saw chitown fans going nuts...I guess it was the same back in NY with my Mets and those damn Yankees...I hear it was all or nothing as the Mets destroyed the Jenkees 15-6 I think it was in
the first game of the double header and then got shredded in the second game, getting shutout....ah well...ya win some and ya lose some..but this season the Mets beat the Yankees more times...we rock...even though we're suckin up this season...

So anyways...the show was awesome...a lot of peeps came out to support...I popped a string in the last song of our set and was saved by Matt Friction who tossed me up a new guitar in time to finish out the song flawlessly...haha we also played with this band from Texas called
'Girl in a Coma'...awesome chicks...and they rock...check them out for sure...tell em Fitz from Drive By sent you...

Now we drive to Detroit Rock City...its gonna be a good show...I can feel it...Detroit is always fun for us...a lot of friends come out and we might even go out on our boy Big Dave's Pirate ship...for real...we rock eye patches and swords and swash the buckle and swab the deck and maroon shifty pirates and make em walk the plank matey and ish...ya know...
...danny fitz...

No comments: