Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mikey Avalanche stole my life...part 1

Its 5:52AM...I drove for about 3 hours until 3:45...I couldn't keep my eyes open so I thought it best to put Chris behind the wheel...he slept through my shift...not "well-rested" but rested none-the-less...we had a long day earlier...4 hour drive and a show in Cinncinati...so we were
pretty beat from the start...oh yea...we decided to drive all the way home straight after our last show with the Pink Spiders...could be a stupid idea...but we all really wanted to get home so we stuck to our guns...

My eyes are dry, my throat sore...its rainy and humid and cold in Western Pennsylvania...Pearl Jam is blasting to help aide Chris' energy level...I need a fix of coffee if I'm gonna stay awake any longer to function...or maybe ill take a nap...only six hours left...only 5 hours and 59 mins left now...let's stop to get a snack and use the little boys room...I recon that a good idea...

Oh and Mikey Avalanche told me that I inspired him to start a blog of his own...once I get his web address ill post it...I know he's got a fun mind...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...it sounds brutal. I remember nights like those. I would have 300 more miles to go and I could barely stay awake but the thought of what waits at home kept me going. I would roll the windows down, slap myself a few times, drink more coffee and play the music as loud as I could.
I'm so glad you made it home safely.
Sincerely,
JKP