Monday, July 28, 2008

Konbanwa bitches!

Rain is so soothing...the constant pitter-patter...the rumbling thunder...I'm enjoying this...the Mets just won 9-1 against the Cardinals...and now the pleasant, cooling rain...I need this...who's got it better than me...

I almost passed out this morning from heat exhaustion...and maybe a little dehydration... everything went fuzzy for a second and I had to lay down...it wasn't fun...but I chugged some water, took a multi-vitimen and watched the Mets...sometimes I forget to drink enough water and I drink tons of coffee...not a good combo....its delicious...but not good for me...

And today Chris is at Warped tour with his cousin, so no band practice...which is timed perfectly bc the Go Gettaz have a game today...2nd round of the playoffs...Let's! Go! Getta! Haha wish us
luck...we're trying to take home another trophy!
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

jetblackfeeling said...

Go Go Gettaz!

not to be confused with go-go dancers...that's something else entirely.