Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Get off my porch, you old queens!!!!" - JD

hey...ya'll...how have you been? I've been doing well...the band is home right now so I'm trying to keep busy. I've been catching up on my Harry Potter, hangin with some friends, playin some softball...ya know the normal Danny Fitz stuff...I've been getting some traffic at my "Danny Fitz Online Clothing Store" ...You know the one at http://www.zazzle.com/iamfitz ...?? Check it out and get the latest in fashion...

Also, I don't know if you know this about me, but I keep the most eclectic and most amazing friends around me at all times...which is why I'm currently writing a screen play about my life...it in no way is because I'm so awesome...well it's mostly because I'm so awesome, but it's also do to the fact that I have friends who are all different, and each play an important roll in, what is, my life...they all are very unique...and they do amazing things...whether they are aware of it or not...they are like characters in a movie...one of which is doing great things in Columbia...she's a great person and is extremely loving and generous...her name is Christine and she is keeping a blog while she is down there...I'm a huge fan of her blog...you should be too...check it out...at www.travelblog.org/bloggers/cstine or you can just click HERE...

anyways...we just did a chat at www.interpunk.com and it was rad...we'll be setting up one of those chatroom things on our myspace page so we can pop on whenever we get to a computer...

aight...I hafta finish watching the Mets game...we're winning 3-0 in the bottom of the 6th against the San Fransisco Giants...LETS GO METS!!!

That will be all...
Danny Fitz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love creating various items on zazzle XD

Would love to check out your creations!