Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Happy birthday to me...and you look like one too!!!"

Ouchies...I haven't drank in a really long time...well, almost for months...not bc I thought I was turning into a lush, but just bc I was over it...and wanted to...but yesterday was my birfday and I decided I would go out with some friends and have a few...a few drinks turned into a dance party and a little Rockband competition...lets just say my 96 percent/126 note streak was no match for the other crew of peeps that my boy Ken Doggy Run brought..haha so Dibenz, DoggyRun and I rocked a little "Welcome Home" by Coheed and Cambria...and we hit it hard and won the crowd over quickly...people were chanting "Drive By" haha ...we slammed the last noted and I tossed my drumsticks to the crowd(my friend Boobie[he threw his bra on stage])...and Dibenz shatter his rockband wireless guitar through a jukebox all in the name of rock and roll while Kenny took out his lighter fluid and set his ax ablaze...I don't know if I just lied a little, someone would hafta read that back to me...but lets just say we killed it...I was on Hard-mode...which is the equivalent to B-difficulty...anyone know that "that" means? So yea, these new cats we were hangin with were all like...rockband = awesome so they jump on and I knew I was in trouble when they picked a little Blue Oyster Cult tune...and they all switched they're modes to "expert" and when I say they destroyed us...i am not a liar...they all got 100 percent...so I'm assuming they have the game...they did not, however, look as good while shredding...that's for damn sure...

so, I wake up this morning and my head was straight pounding and I quickly realized why I stopped drinking for 4 months...and with that headache I watched the Mets lose...again...those dudes need to get it together...they're killin me...

I'm gonna call it an early night...get some rest...ill be in jersey tomorrow with the rest of Drive By...gettin ready for our upcoming tour...and then at around 6:15pm ill be watching a softball game...the winner of the game is who the Go GettaZ will be playing in the finals...so we're gonna do some scouting and intimidation...

...konbanwa...
...danny fitz...

No comments: