Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I've been sleepin for a week..."

So the show in North Carolina at East Carolina University yesterday was rad as hell...we pretty much played the first day of school...and school is cool...there was this huge BBQ and we were the entertainment...it was a good time and Jae and Chris put on Sumo fat suits and wrestled for a lil bit...I would say they tied but Jae had a sweet illegal "barrel-roll dropkick" but in the end they both lost, because the suits they put on were filled with the sweat of others and that's friggin nasty...haha but we have some video that we'll post on our myspace and buzznet pages soon...

After the show we rolled an hour and a half to our boy Hunter's house...and we broke out the Rockband, of course, and we shredded til roughly 4 AM...by the Todd was asleep and could here the tapping of TIMMY AND THE LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD, and the sweet soothing sounds of Jae's Bon Jovi impression...wish you were here...lol

Today we played Richmond, VA...the other bands were rad, and the people here are awesome...there is a Buffalo Wild Wings next door and you know how I feel about that...before I tell you about how I feel... Jae's brother Russel is here!!....he lives down here and comes to hang when we roll through his crib...back to how I feel about Buff Wild Wings...I feel great...ha...so yea the venue is called the Canal Club...and they made us Spaghetti and meatballs...and I don't know why I capitalized the "s" in spaghetti, but I'm far too deep into this sentence to go and change it..so you're gonna hafta deal with it...

We're now driving back to Hunter's house to watch the Roast of Bob Saget...and play Rockband...of course...
...danny fitz...

No comments: