Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"I promised I'd write you a song...it's called 'Your Favorite One'..."


So the florida shows with Versa Emerge are "fin" and we have a day off...so we're driving north on I-95 to Willmington, NC...we have 3 more shows and then its time for home...

I need to find out what deja vu means...not the meaning of it but if it means something is gonna happen because on this tour I've been getting it constantly...and I don't know what's happening...ill be on stage playing and ill look around and I KNOW I've seen facial expressions, or a certain settings or noises....I know I've seen or heard it before...or someone will have a convo and I have already heard it...weird?
Yes...very...

One pic is my new hat...it WAS chris' but it was too big...and yes...its ninja turtles!!! The other pic is me after our last show..completely exhausted...

...danny fitz...

1 comment:

AYL said...

i got deja vu tonight! i was driving with barbs in the car and we were talking about some shit and i was spraying my windshield...and BAM! deja vu occured....weird!