Wednesday, August 6, 2008



And the Go GettaZ take home the gold this year!!! What do you know about that?? That's just the life of a Go Getta! WE WON! We took first place yesterday, not only for the season but in the playoffs as well...it was the Beer League World Series in my hometown and my team, the Go GettaZ, brought home two trophies...we dominated the competition in a 5-1 victory...and I aquired a total of 12 wands, says Wizard Cat...

So I can't seem to get this song out of my head...it's by a Canadian playa named SNOW...and the song is called "Informer" and it's such an awesome throwback but it's ridiculous catchy and I haven't slept in days since my boy gave me a cd with it on it...if you know the song than you know what I'm saying and if you don't know the song...well get your ass to itunes.com OR just go to www.freenapster.com and search for it...freenapster will let you listen to any song for free, for a short period of time...

I came home last night and it was raining so I decided it was best to run from the car to the door...and as I turned a corner there was a skunk waiting at the bottom of my steps and I don't know how it exactly happened but I pulled some crazy as jump/spin/backflip move and avoided the spray...and then I continued to scream like a little girl and ran around to the other side of my house...tiptoe-ing around the darkness to make sure not to startle the skunk a second time b/c I gave myself shinsplints and another backflip was not in the cards...the outside of my house stunk of skunk and luckily I was not covered in the smell...I'd say luck was on myside...

oh!!!! and my sister, Maureen, has a friend who makes clothes and they're rad...he gave me a shirt and I'm diggin it hardcore...Hectic Clothing...when I get more info on the company I'll update you but for now here's a pic...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really bizarre...i did an assessment at a woman's house today and it was covered in skunk paraphernalia. so, i stopped and asked her what the deal was...that was when she pointed out the ginormous stuffed skunk perched on top of her tv. she had one as a housepet for like 20 years and it's now collecting dust in her apartment...weird and ew.