Thursday, June 12, 2008

"I shed a tear when Mickie died in Rocky 3"

Good morning...I get the first shift driving...and we're driving across upstate NY towards Vermont...Rochester is really nice in the summer...as is the whole drive so far...I'm thinking of packin up my stuff and movie here...just me and Todd and a lake and a 2 floatie chairs with cupholders...I'm diggin on the peacefulness of the wilderness...'Deercrossing Next 58 Miles'...anyways...not many exciting things up here as of now, but I'm sure somethings funny lurking...I can see jae in the rearview with this look like he's about to do something funny or stupid or maybe he's just eating a handpacked pint of Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Stewarts...if you don't know Stewart...you should get up on it...its greatness churned into ice cream and served to you in a cup or a cone...or even shoved into a delicious Stewart's Creme Soda...whatever tickles your fancy...

Yea he's just eating ice cream for now...ill be back later though...

We're takin a ferry!!!!!this is rad!!! I'm straight moving to vermont...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if you like ferries, you should come to seattle. we have the biggest ferry fleet in the US.