Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Even spiders...have a corner they miss...when they're done...killing things..."

The trailer is all sorts of registered and we set off to Rochester, NY to play a venue called the Penny Arcade...I drove the first 4 hours and now I'm sleepy...didn't get much sleep last night...I got in at 2:30am bc I had to drop Todd off at home and then Jae and Chris at Jae's house...and I woke up this morning at 8:54...I had set my alarm for 7:30am bc I wanted to get to the DMV at 8 so I I could be the first jerk in line and get out early but I was soooooo comfy in my own bed I didn't wake up when my alarm went off...so I jumped up and got my ish together and jet over to the DMV and got all the paperwork squared away...

I really hate that place...if anyone ever says "its not that bad", then they are a jerk and are lying and you should never believe anything they ever say from there on out...bc it really IS that bad...how could something 'always' go wrong...is it that way with everyone? Bc everytime
I've had to go to the DMV its miserable...'someone' doesn't know what they're doing and tries to tell me I don't have the proper paperwork or somethings not right and I can't get what I need...it feels like fast food drive thru...you know..when they mess up your order...and you think to yourself, "what are the odds, they messed up MY order AGAIN!!!!!!"....think to yourself...how many times have they messed up your order...I don't know maybe ur extremely unlucky? Or they mess up EVERYONE'S order...its ridiculous...Can I get a number 6 with onions and mayonaise ONLY!!! That would be a spicy chicken sandwich at wendys with ONLY onions and mayo...ONLY being the key word...a fave of mine...and somehow...I get ONLY a tomato...they even mess it up wrong..they disregarded MY order...and make it how they would regularly prepare one...but they even forget the lettuce!!!!! I didn't want any lettuce to begin with...but if ur gonna mess up my order..at least give me everything that should be on it...ya know?

So yea...the DMV is like a bad fast food drive thru...but its takes 3 hours longer...just imagine waiting for your chicken and you get a burger with every topping you hate...and you gotta wait 3 hours on a line with 50 other miserable people...the only way to fix the situation would be to mess up my french fries as well...and fill the box with sweedish fish...then and only then would you make up for the horrible service...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

AYL said...

wow! tell us how you REALLY feel :)