Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seacrest-Out!

Ok...so last night we were drivin back to the hotel from Buffalo Wild Wings where we demolitians 62 wings...and if you know B-dubs-dubs(BWW)'s wings, they're not skimpy wings...we had buffalo, asian zinger and Jerked...so good...ok, so on the way back we get a call from a friend of
ours saying that we were just on E! Entertainment Television...Ryan Seacest was introducing us and they played our video in the back...we didn't know if we should believe it...no because we think she's a liar but it just seemed weird to us...so we get back tothe room and try to
figure out the next time they'll rerun it...of course it was 3 AM, I was too tired so I passed out and was woken up by jae jumpin on my bed like a little school girl readying up for a pillowfight with her mates...talking all this nonsensical jibjab about how Ryan Seacrest was
playin air guitar to our song Boring...of course I told him to go away and I waited til noon to catch Seacrest shredding an airguitar saying, "that's Drive By with Boring and then they cut to the next segment...I'm pretty sure it went "the Kardashian's" than Drive By...

Its now time for waffle house...we're takin a walk there to get a little excercise after all them wings...late!
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so kewl! You guys deserve the attention.
I am lolling about Jae, classic.
X