Monday, June 16, 2008

"I got the keys, so let's put it into drive"

IATA are the raddest dudes ever...this tour has been awesome...we made some kickass new friends in I Am the Avalanche...check them out...they're my new favorite band...night after night they catch me off gaurd...'Summertime', 'Brooklyn Dodgers' and 'My 2nd Restraining Order' are my mother flippin JAMS!!!! Last nights show was awesome...Hamden, CT knows how to thrash...lol...we played with a CTHC(Conn. Hardcore) band called 'Dead Up'<CC>...and of course IATA and Jetlag Gemini...tour is over now and its time to say goodbye to Jetlag Gemini and IATA...sadness...but its also time to move on and get our tour on again with the Pink Spiders...we haven't met them yet but we've chatted via myspace and email and they seem like awesome dudes so Drive By is stoked on it all...today we play Baltimore...tomorrow Virginia Beach...see you there...
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Carissa said...

hell yeah ct knows how to thrash.... ps stop playing in ct on father's day so i can actually make it to a show, you jerk!