Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some say...you only hear what you want to...

We walked into Wendys earlier...and everyone customer stopped what they were doing and stared at us...we were so not wanted...they were hiding their kids from us as if we were gonna "kill them and eat them alive"...which is stupid bc its not possible...at all...once u kill
someone...how do u eat them alive...they're thoughts were dumb...but we had a good laugh and threw out some "ill kill you and eat you alive" looks just to entertain their dumb thoughts...and I went outside and did some pushups..bc that's my thing now...everytime we stop I do
pushups...I was on 10 and now I do 20...but that's 20 everytime we stop...and Jae's little bladder keeps me workin hard...haha aahhh...Pushups...working my way up to 500 a day...so I can beat jae up haha...I'm only on 200 a day now...but I'm showing progress and I will
beat Jae up...nah Jae's kinda like my personal trainer...he's a good push to eat healthy and work out with the downtime we have on tour...

I ordered a Venti French Vanilla Iced Coffee from Starbucks...and I drank it and it was deliciously satisfying...so of course I went to get a refill and was stoked on the 55 cent refill policy they have...so I was like "Hell Yea" drop another Venti on me...she of course messed up
and gave me what Jae had ordered earlier...5 shots of esspresso on ice...lets just say I was all sorts of tweaked on esspresso shots...and I quickly crashed and napped for a bit...no one should ever have that much energy...its a ridiculous amount of energy...don't do it...seriously...don't be stupid...ok fine try it...and let me know if you can hang...

I miss Mikey Avalanche...its a band thing to meet dudes in bands and use their first name and dominant band name as their last name...Mikey from I Am the Avalanche, is just to long...when I get home we're chillin and jammin on some folk songs...

I also have some movie, websites and book ideas that I'm workin on at the present...I cant let the cat out of the bag just yet bc I don't want ya'll stealin my thunder...but lets just say, "poop", "creepy dudes on swingsets" and a "movie about me, and my friends" are all in the works...

Time after time we drive through Gary, Indiana...and everytime I sing the song...if you don't know "the song" look it up... from 'the Music Man'...but we're here and I'm gonna complain about the mammoth stench that leaks through our vents as we stroll on through...its pretty damn gross...
...danny fitz...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i giggled at this blog because it was super funny. one question - what's your cool rock dude name? danny drive? now that i think about it, it's kind of cute...it cements you guys as a family...

JaeMaeLeeen said...

i saw part of your boring music video on E! i started yelling & screaming from excitement, aaand it made me look like an annoying teenager in front of my friends....

laeoux74 said...

A friend of mine and I had that same thing happen in a McD's while we were driving through CT.

I MIGHT have loudly asked if we were part of a side show as we walked out.

Anonymous said...

What happened to you at Wendy's happens all the time X___X It irritates me, although it is enjoyable giving the crowd something to stare at *ninja kicks air*