Monday, May 5, 2008

This tour is comin to an end...we're playing tonight in Buffalo with Billy Talent...we said fuck it...we dont want a day off...days off are boring as hell...so we got ourselves put on this 'off-show'...it promises a lot of fun and we get to see our Canadian friends off proper...

Jae's phone doesn't work...haha he can get calls but he can't make them at all...the lady operator tells him that he is not authorized to make calls..haha...he gets super pissed at it and he is currently threatening his phone...which I don't know, jae works out a lot but his phone is a
big dude...its like the size of my head...

We're rockin a packed house...or van...there are 6 of us cruisin to Buffalo, NY...thank God we don't have all the gear this time...Neltie is out with us...she's super rad...she's Todd's girlfriend...I'm still tired...we drove for like an hour I think last night? I fell asleep with
my contacts in...and I hate that...bc my eyes get super dry and its uncomfy when my contacts start to fall out...I'm so complaining haha...its all good though bc we have a 4 hour drive today...and we have a Buffalo radio interview at 1 I think...and then its on...I'm gonna try to shred Buffalo's face off...

Be back later

In that pic the driver seat is on the right...chris is on the floor, squeezed in between driver seat and the Jae-Won Lounge (the bench)...he's trying to make it into a sushi bar/dojo...but the time isn't right just yet...patience...patience...bye!!!
...danny fitz...

1 comment:

Green Day Mistress said...

Great show last night, Danny! My kids were super-fucking=thilled to get your autographs on their shirts and to meet you. They KNOW you guys are gonna be super BIG very soon and can say they met you way back when . . .
thanks AGAIN for the great show!

risa