Sunday, May 18, 2008

M-E-T-S mets! mets! mets!

Mets vs Yankees game today. I went with Boobers, Jon and my friend Lindsay...we had great seats...they were on the first baseline right along the front of the overhang...the tier boxes...I almost caught a foul ball too, but Boobers knocked it out of my hands...jerk...My Mets won, of course...I'm covered in peanut shavings...the jerks behind me were extremely messy and it was a tad windy and I caught the party end of their peanut debris...oh yea...I'm a HUGE fan of baseball and the New York Mets...and Wally Backman...I think he should manage the Mets...he has a real mustache...

We're workin on a cover song for you...that's all I'm saying at the moment...it a song that we all enjoy and we tweaked it to shred your face off...come out to a show...maybe we'll just play it for you...we got some tours comin up in June so...get you some!

And...last but not least...fake mustaches rock!! Enough said!
...danny fitz...

2 comments:

AYL said...

oh you're so silly!

Pop-Tizzie said...

"Mustache rides are free after the show!!!"

ahhh...Love&Heat...good times ;)