Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Philly, Penn...

Hey you...we're driving to philly...show tonight..some friends are comin
out...Lou Bro and D-Wood...I haven't seen them cats in a long ass
time...I think they're rollin with Bam and Missy Margera...and there is
a special guest tonight in place of Billy Talent...I already miss those
dudes...I just wanna thanks those dudes for helping us out on this
tour...they all went above and beyond to make things work...so thank you
Ben, Ian, Aaron, Jon, J, Stilly, Bob, and Paul...give em a round of
applause! Do it! Do it now!

Oh yea back to the special guest..its...haha I'm not supose to spill the
beans...ill tell u later...jerk...stop hassling me!!! I said I'd tell u
later...I need a nap...we've been playing and hangin out with the crowd
at the merch table til everyone was kicked out...and then we packed up
and hit the road for a few...and wakin up super early to drive to the
next show...I drive next and I don't wanna be tired behind the
wheel...don't judge me....haha...

later on!
...danny fitz...

No comments: